Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ms Ellery Turns 2!!!!

I feel like it wasn't all that long ago I was posting about Landen turning one.. and now my precious princess, Ms. Ellery.. is turning TWO!!! Time needs to SLOW DOWN and my precious babies need to QUIT GROWING so fast!!!
 
Ms Ellery is such a little spit fire.. she's so much fun these days!! She LOVES to skype and face time with me..and I soak up every single second I get with those babies!!! I miss them.. and SO WISH they lived closer!
 
Anyhow.. Ms Ellery was born 2 years ago today!! I was staying with Mr Creighton and SO anxious to get the call that she was born and she was healthy!

Mommy was VERY ready!


 

She stole my heart from the beginning... And notice the outfit she chose for herself. :-) "My auntie is awesome" OF COURSE referring to this awesome Auntie! Ha!


Photos courtesy of HeidiBird Studio.
And now look at her.. beautiful like her mommy. I can't believe you are already two years old sweet girl. Slowww down.

 
Aunt Jessie loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment